Sunday 21 November 2010

Mullet Dresses - Love or Loathe?

 Carey Mulligan


Gorgeous top half, the exposed shoulders and the ribbon belt, I am not that keen on the bottom half, the mullet part of the dress though. I do love the colour on her though!
 Rihanna


I adore the contrasting inside and outside colours, as well as the style of the dress. However I think there is too much of the dress cut out at the bottom.
 Sarah Jessica Parker (Dress by Alexander McQueen)


I adore the top part of this dress especially. the nude colour and black not only look fabulous but are also a great trend. This is my favourite dress out of all these, I love Alexander McQueen!
Maria Menousnos


I love this gown, the colour suits her very well and the single shoulder is gorgeous with the voluminous mullet bottom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment